Order a repeat prescription
- NHS App If you would like to access online services via the NHS App, which includes repeat prescription ordering, please click here and follow the instructions.
- SystmOnline (Only if you have this already set up. Apologies we cannot accept any new requests at this time. Please use the NHS App)
- In person
There is a post box situated outside the main entrance of reception which is available for deposit of repeat prescriptions or post via royal mail.
Please call 01423 325755 weekdays between 12.30pm and 2.30pm, please only telephone if you are unable to use one of the above methods.
Expected prescription collection date
For new requests for repeat prescriptions made from the 26th March 2020, please do not come to collect your prescription until you receive a confirmation text message if you have supplied your mobile number. Please allow five working days when ordering a repeat prescription.
||Expected collection date
|Monday (before 2.30pm)
|Tuesday (before 2.30pm)
|Wednesday (before 2.30pm)
|Thursday (before 2.30pm)
|Friday (before 2.30pm)
- Five working days’ notice should always be given when ordering a repeat prescription
- Extra time should be allowed when ordering your repeat prescriptions during the holiday periods
- Repeat medication cannot be ordered in advance. This is to avoid stockpiling medication and is in strict adherence to government legislation.
- Please be aware the Dispensary is not open on a Saturday morning when the Surgery is running a Saturday morning clinic.
- The Dispensary opening hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm.
- Should you need to obtain your medication out of hours, you should contact 111 (NHS 111 service) between 6.00pm and 8.00am, and in exceptional circumstances you may be able to obtain your medication from them.
- Please do not email us with medication requests.
- If you get regular or repeat prescriptions, you could save time by switching to electronic Repeat Dispensing (eRD). eRD sends your prescriptions electronically from your GP surgery to a pharmacy of your choice. It's easy to use and you don't need a computer or electronic device. Ask your GP or pharmacist to set it up for you.