Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- NameChild Immunisations
- Held byPractice Nurses
- Opening TimesTuesday and Wednesday mornings
- NameCoil Clinic
- Held byDr Michelle Day & Dr Louise Lodh
- Opening TimesPre-booked appointments
Hearing Aid Clinic
- NameHearing Aid Clinic
- Held byAudiology
- Opening Times1st Friday of every month between 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Additional InformationDrop in clinic
CANCELLED UNTIL FUTHER NOTICE - PLEASE USE THE POSTAL SERVICE FOR BATTERIES AND REPAIRS.
- NameMaternity Services
- Held byMidwives
- Opening TimesThursday
- Additional InformationTo arrange your first contact / initial booking-in appointment with the Midwife you will need to self-refer to the Maternity Services Unit based at Harrogate District Hospital using the maternity self-referral form.
Visit the Maternity Services Web Page at www.hdft.nhs.uk/services/maternity-services/ where you will be able to download and complete the self-referral form.
Please complete the self-referral form as soon as you know you are pregnant to enable the Midwives to make your appointments for scans and screening tests within the appropriate timescale.
The Community Midwife attends Church Lane Surgery once a week on a Thursday and runs the appointment based clinic, these appointments are booked by the community midwife and not the surgery.
Minor Surgery Clinic
- NameMinor Surgery Clinic
- Held byDr Robert Webster
- Opening TimesThis clinic is run on a Thursday afternoon
- Requires GP Referral?Yes
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01423 322309.